Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just picked up CODBO, can't wait to try it!

I just went during my lunch break to go get my copy of COD: BO and lemme tell ya, I'm ready to play this thing. I've been super amped about this game now for the past month, the anticipation of leveling my ranks (once again) and customizing my character have me wishing I could take the rest of the day off.
Alas, I don't have that feeling I did when I use to get a Mario game back in the day. The packaging is boring and the manual is worse. I use to read the manual in the car, in bed, while using the bathroom and AT SCHOOL. I took them everywhere. The art was so fun to try and imitate. Drawing Link and Mario, over and over again.
The manuals now are just so basic. Controls. HUD. Info on what game type does what. Single Player and Multiplayer. Oh and the exciting legal crap no one cares about.
I'm going off on a tangent here though. I absolutely cannot wait to log on and see what this game has to offer. I want to experience the ranking system. Customize my dude and check out these new battle fields!
I never played World At War so I have no idea what's in store for me. Hopefully Treyarch put together something I will be playing for a long time.
I played through MW2 campaign on Veteran and some parts were indeed very tricky. I hope CODBO campaign is an improvement with unique ways to take out my enemies and interesting game play to hold my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment